C'mon Scoob C'mon Scoob

One of the dumbest things i've seen in a while

And I laughed from start to finish.

[Frontier Psychiatrist] [Frontier Psychiatrist]

Absolutley brilliant

Smooth animation, related to the song, and best of all, was random. I nearly fell off my chair when the pigeon started dancing and "singing".
The lip synch was perfect, and I ask for tips/lessons if possible.
Faved
Artist faved

Guess Who's back!! Guess Who's back!!

Wow, I am surprised

Something really entertaining from you guys, if things like this continue, I think you will have a new member.
A decent blend of humour and watchable animations that relate to the song in one way or the other.
faved

Magyar responds:

thanks for the support

S13 - I Want It! Syndrome S13 - I Want It! Syndrome

Freakin awesome

Favourited
It was so epic, so smoothly animated and best of all funny!
A good story which many (including myself) can somewhat relate to.
Also, I don't know if I already told you this, but I learnt to use masking for lip synch animation just by watching school 13. I dunno how lol.
On a final note: Kak skazat' funny po-russki?
Write in English please! ;) Spasibo!

Nightwayfarer responds:

I also do lyp synch with mask and lots of other layers, and it's a hell of a job, so that's awesome that managed to learn how to do that ;)
funny - smeshno (how), smehnoy (he), smeshnaya (she), smeshnoye(it) :B

The Transformer The Transformer

Nice one

You got everything perfect.
The style, the smooth animation and the local dialect.
Exemplary work my good chap.
Favourited
Artist (already) favourited

"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

Absolutley brilliant

As Starfox had a major part in my life from a young age, (mid 90's) I could relate to and find this extremely funny.

Humour 10/10
I laughed throughout the whole animation, the character development was perfect with relevant quotes, there were some well placed random quotes that added to the hilarity of the situation.

Animation 9/10
I was fluid, and there were relevant uses of blur here and there. Overall, quite good.
There were some nice animation there
I would love to see more like this from you.

Violence 9/10
The food fight was perfect, and there were injuries all throughout, that were hilarious to watch, especially Peppy.
Overall
Thanks, you have made my day.
faved
artist faved

PuffballsUnited responds:

Good! The movie was made for people like you! Huge fans of the game.

On The Computer:Ep 1 On The Computer:Ep 1

Really funny,

I hope to see more fbf from you!
Also, use the tablet to trace father than get images right off the net.

Every Breath You Take Every Breath You Take

Awesome

But it needs something, colour comes to mind, but that is overshadowed by a need for smoother animation with more practice with layers. Just keep trying and you will get it.

Also, me and my sister always used to refer to this song as "the stalker song" since about, dunno 1999 approx.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

This was extremeley funny!

It all came together so well, and there were many hidden messages, (not counting the subliminal message "rtil is a homo" [I have sharp eyes mate...]) and meanings, especially rtil's part with Rina Chan (I think) sleeping with the brawl characters, and explains that the brawl jokes have been overused and people should find their own style. It leaves a lot to the imagination and sorry I'm not gonna explain all of it, for when you realise what they are showing us for yourself, you will understand (and appreciate) this flash.
Bravo! and good job! I hope to see more like this!
all artists faved!
animation faved!

What All Men Want What All Men Want

I see what you did there...

Very funny, I love innuendo jokes!
Keep it up! (That's what she said!)

NewGrounds-Bot responds:

I owe you one (that's what she said!)